WET BASEMENT? Mold and bacteria may cause allergies or more severe health conditions.
Like the steady beat of a drummer, heavy rain pelts the roof. Minutes later, the water streams into the basement of your home and hours later, humidity builds and the smell of must rises to the main floor of your house.
Basement flooding is devastating. You feel helpless. Did you know that a lingering moisture problem can have serious health implications; mold and other types of bacteria.
The first 24-48 hours after basement flooding is critical. An inch of water left behind provides enough humidity for mold spores to release into the air or attach to surfaces and grow. Drywall, carpet and furniture are commonly affected by moisture problems. Mold growing inside walls is powerful enough to release harmful toxins into the air you breathe.
Our indoor air quality has a profound impact on our health. Children, older adults and those with chronic illnesses are most at risk.
Toxic mold spores can irritate eyes, ears, nose, throat and skin. A person who has asthma for example, may experience coughing, wheezing or even an asthma attack.
According to advanced research conducted by MICROCELL SCIENCES, our healthcare professionals and Live Blood Cell analysts have recognized a connection between the types of bacteria in blood with the number of times residents in the GTHA have been exposed to toxic indoor air pollutants.
Cleaning your home is half the battle. Your blood tells a story about your health. Don’t let indoor air pollution get you down. Let our team of Live Blood Cell specialists help you take charge of your wellbeing. You can feel better today!
Visit any of our SIX locations across the GTHA or book your appointment today at www.microcellsciences.com